Best UK data plan?

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Wed Jul 30 17:23:02 CEST 2008

My bad - I meant 3GB a month, unrestricted on what you can do with it.

I don't think it's only 3G traffic, at least I couldn't find any reference
to anything differentiating which technology you could use. The only plan
differences I could see were whether you were allowed to use the phone as a
modem for a laptop (Mobile Broadband) or not (Web'n'Walk).

Guess we'll see when the first bill comes in!