Ringtone Question

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:41:05 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 3:28 AM, Iker Berasaluce <megamorsa at gmail.com> wrote:

>> My Freerunner hasn't arrived yet; when it does I'll check this out, it
>> should be fairly easy to write a shell script which will convert any
>> sound into a ringtone. It would be nice if there was an app on the
>> phone itself to do it too...
>>
>> Chris.

> Would be nice, indeed. My FR didn't arrive as well, but I was thinking in
> doing something the ringtone issue, although I dind't come out with the
> convert-any-sounf-in-ringtone idea.
> It would worth a try .

Some people have commented that the Freerunner ring-tone has a fixed
built-in playing-time/repeat-rate.  I don't know if there is any truth
to that, but it would certainly affect your attempts to create
alternate ring-tones.

Good luck.  I look forward to seeing your results!  Ring-tone
customization seems like one of the first user-applied mods for many
users.