Community contributions to core apps & features. (Was: TerminalforASU)

steve steve at openmoko.com
Thu Jul 31 02:45:16 CEST 2008

That's a good start thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org
[mailto:community-bounces at lists.openmoko.org] On Behalf Of Brian C
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:35 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: Community contributions to core apps & features. (Was:
TerminalforASU)

steve wrote:
>    If you want to start a wiki about OM. Sean is the CEO, I am the VP
> of marketing, Wolfgang is the VP of Engineering. we announced this a long
>    while ago in the press.

First attempt: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Employees

Based on review of all press releases at openmoko.com and looking for
openmoko.org or openmoko.com email addresses in the June/July archives of
the community, support, and documentation email lists.

This first effort likely leaves out some people and even of those listed,
official titles are often not known.

It's a wiki: please contribute to make this more complete.

Brian