ASU as daily phone, someone ?

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu Jul 31 03:35:37 CEST 2008

    0n Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 08:28:01PM -0500, Jacob Peterson wrote:

    >I have been using a FreeRunner with ASU as my main phone for the past couple
    >of weeks and it has been working out well once I managed to find the right
    >combination of kernel and packages.  It is really fun to show it off to
    >people and everyone is rather impressed by it.

Did you write about it ? It is painful having to pour copious amounts of time
hacking around to make stuff work and bricking your phone in the process :(

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.