WIKI still a POS

BrendaWang brenda_wang at openmoko.com
Thu Jul 31 09:20:03 CEST 2008

As Sean said , I really need more time to improve wiki .

1.Test cases is for Openmoko test team. I put it on main page , let them
easy to find that. (That's why ). Yes, 90% of users won't use this link.
I will discuss with our test team. Change the link to somewhere else.
2.Yes, from the very beginning , Software link, linked to Software
category page, now , it link to Developer Guide. This page's aim is
helping those new developer who want to join develop Softwares.
Actually , in wiki , we had many page is talking about the software they
want to share with others, I will make a link for them also.
3.My original idea is "HARDWARE" collect all page related to hardware.
Neo 1973 and FR is alos belong to hardware. Actually , I want wiki have
sub menu functions, just like drop down menu, or menu tree. That will do
great help (I am survey now ).

Brenda

 From
Scott ??: