Freerunner group sales in TAIWAN!!

Lin Mac mkl23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:20:18 CEST 2008

hi,

Thanks to the generosity of Harry of openmoko, there will be a group sale in Taiwan for sure.

If we can collect 10 piece, then we could have the 10-pack price. But even if we can't , they would still accept the order.

One that are interested in Taiwan, please send an e-mail to mkl23 at hotmail.com, and specify the amount of the phone, debug board(DBoard), and spare packs that you want, along with your name and phone number.

I hope it could be done fast, so the due date will be 8/17. Than I'll send the order to openmoko.

I don't have such group sale experience yet, so mail me if you have any concern or question want to ask.

Best Regards,
Mac Lin