ASU, exposure doesn't work

DooD leetdood16 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:24:16 CEST 2008

Finally found how to get this one to work... the problem is with python-ecore
package.... the newest one doesnt even seem to run camp wifi for me anymore.
The version you want to install is from

http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/packages/armv4t/python-ecore_0.2.1+cvs20080702-r1_armv4t.ipk

If you cant get opkg to install it for you try -force-downgrade, which
doesnt seem to work for me. so i just temporarily removed my
armv4t-feed.conf from /etc/opkg, removed the package, then had opkg update
and typed

opkg install
http://buildhost.automated.it/OM2007.2/packages/armv4t/python-ecore_0.2.1+cvs20080702-r1_armv4t.ipk

This should work, goodluck