Freerunner not charging?

Steven ** montgoss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:55:56 CEST 2008

I see this every time I plug in to the wall charger.  The USB icon
will show up for a second or two and then disappear.  Unplugging and
plugging it back in usually cause the battery icon to change and the
USB icon to stay.  This is only with the wall charger.  Plugging USB
into my computer always works the first time.

You could submit a bug report.  I never bothered.  But perhaps it
really doesn't charge on the first attempt?

-Steven