Freerunner not charging?

Russell Sears sears at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 31 23:04:49 CEST 2008

You're hitting a bug that has been fixed in the newest kernel release:

https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1158

(This ticket describes two bugs; your problem is fixed.  I think they
need someone with the other problem to test and see if it's fixed.)

Beware that a recent kernel release came with a broken package, forcing
you to manually flash the FR's kernel if the kernel installation fails.

I wouldn't mess with forcing the charge mode.  It is just as hard to
setup as the real fix, and should have the same effect as removing the
plug and plugging it back in, except that it allows you to create a fire
hazard. ;)

-Rusty