Linux PDA with wifi?

Robert Taylor robtaylor at tinsputnik.com
Sun Jun 1 04:10:06 CEST 2008

Mike, why not consider using the moko smartphone as a pda?

PDA's aren't that much more powerful than the moko thus you won't really
be running anything but what you run on the smartphone anyway, plus they
usually have few connectivity routes, extremely short battery lifespans
and generally they don't fit in your pocket.

Plus the moko will probably morph to include various smartphone form
factors so that  you will not just get a smartphone but have access to a
form factor with maybe a foldout thumb keyboard even?

I would put my bets on the moko as a pda killer personally.

- Rob