Private data protection.

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:15:13 CEST 2008

Good info there from wiki. So, if someone were THAT (9 days) serious about
getting the data, he might as well re-flash the whole phone to avoid any
trace-backs, destroy root-kits etc. I know I would do that.
Which again brings us back to the same point, as the thread says... of DATA
protection and not the phone itself. If I am a data thief why will I bother
keeping the SD card on the phone. I will simply take it out, put it in my
memory card reader and start hacking it. The only way I wont be able to get
it (easily) if the data on the SD card itself was
hidden/encrypted/unreadable. We have to isolate the phone from data here.

Rahul J