Open Hardware

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 23:17:05 CEST 2008

I am not sure how low-level you are talking, but driver wise, you can
expose the API given from specific manufactures over a socket (like
capi I believe)

I guess some could be opened sourced, but when it comes to TI and the
gsm radio, I dont see anyone that would allow for that. Again, it
depends on the level of access. If you mean firmware design, I bet its
all licensing issues.

Please, Correct me if I'm wrong.

That is just how I understand it ;)

--