new iphone

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:18:41 CEST 2008

Iphone's suck.

--
Sent from my iPhone

:)

On Jun 1, 2008, at 6:21 PM, Christian Benke <benkokakao at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good evening!
>
> So who of you is thinking about buying the new iphone instead of an
> openmoko in case the technical specs really improve(3G, better
> resolution)?
> I'd love to have a open smartphone, but there are so many compromises
> with the openmoko project(hardware lacks, formfactor,
> unfinished software) and the timing for the release is bad
> unfortunately
> (on the other side the people interested in openmoko are not
> necessarily interested in the iphone - However

It is really a matter of supporting the community and helping the
product launch. Apple has tons of developers, a big fanboy base, and
lots of software already written

I think I speak on behalf of the community when I say we are here for
the long run, to help, and see the product grow into an everyday
apperance when you are walking around.

I, for one, dont go jumping on iPhone mailing lists trying to enhance
the product as I am at the very end of the food chain.

Its a great oppurtunity to help and get involved and be unique :)

My .2 cents :)