duplicate mail

David Murrell dmurrell at waikato.ac.nz
Thu Jun 5 06:35:56 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 02:37 +0200, Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
> Am Mi  4. Juni 2008 schrieb Philippe Guillebert:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > Am I the only one to get some of the e-mails on this list twice ou more
> > ? looks like the issue is back ...
> didn't motice it lately. But it's individual issue, seems we won't fix it. I
> do an occasional CTRL-* on my mail-UA to delete all duplicates (that's kmail)

If someone cares - I was getting duplicate mail of pretty much
everything on this list right up until 5:12AM this morning (the time is
now 16:33). GMT is those times -12hr, btw.

I haven't had a duplicate email since, however. I say this along with
the times because somewhere, some email administrator is going to say
"ahhh, so thats what it was..." :)

Cheers,
David