OT: ajax image galleries

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:31:17 CEST 2008

Yes, you're right, any site can redirect to anywhere else, but if that
happens and I end up somewhere I don't want to be, I can blacklist
both the original site and the target. I admit that this may be an
exercise in futility, but at least it's possible.

My personal mail client, and the one I use at work, both handle long
URLs fine. No need for tinyurl there.

And no, I never advocated hotlinking to images.

Joseph