GTA03 case should incorporate stylus holder

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Thu Jun 5 19:46:49 CEST 2008

On Thursday 05 June 2008 18:04:32 Stroller wrote:
> On 5 Jun 2008, at 15:38, Ron K. Jeffries wrote:
> > Can the revised case for GTA03 *please* be designed
> > to hold a stylus?
>
> Nooooooo!
>
> Stylii are EVIL!
>
> If I can't operate an app with my fingers, then there's no place for
> that app on my mobile phone!

A stylus is inevitable given a certain combination of application type and
physical display size.

That doesn't mean that we will not write all our apps finger-compatible (we
also hate stylii), _but_ being an open device, we should not lock out people
who _need_ to have lots of tiny stuff on their screen hence need to operate
with a stylus.

:M: