Illume / ASU on GTA01 - Video

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Fri Jun 6 09:04:58 CEST 2008

Well, it isn't that slow (on GTA01).
In fact it feels really responsive, just the launcher shows some laggs. I
guess it should be able to fix this by more agressive caching, as the
problem seems to be, that the neo loads the images/icons pretty slow.
The other problem is the starting of other apps - but I hope this also can
be improved a bit.

At least the new GUI is way more responsive as the old GTK one and more
fancy.