GPS <--> AGPS

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:44:39 CEST 2008

> Aaaaha, I seen it being used for all sorts of archeology and buildings
>  construction purposes.

That's what I, as an archaeologist, want D-GPS for :)

With AGPS for quicker acquisition time (I'm thinking this will be
particularly useful when your phone's in your pocket in suspend mode -
turn it on and it starts working quicker).

Marcus Bauer had previously sent me this link:

http://www.u-blox.com/customersupport/docs/GPS_Compendium(GPS-X-02007).pdf

Chapter 6 deals nicely with improving GPS performance.

Joseph