Debug Board v3 (GTA02) now available

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:26:56 CEST 2008

Hi,
I don't think that is an error: also if Openmoko sell it at 99$, it must
to arrive in europe, than you must to add VAT (20% ?) that you have to
add environmental taxes, and to add warranty (1 year at least).

So is very possible it cost so. And in every case it cost less that all
the debug board I never saw :)