GTA03 case should incorporate stylus holder

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Sat Jun 7 02:23:13 CEST 2008

Just give thanks that the GTA01 and 02 cases have a hole in them.
It is better to tie the stylus to the phone than have to remember
to always park it rather than put it down.
And with good resolution you can make really good use of the screen and
stylus if you dont make everything on the screen big enough for fingers.

clare
(who is both Stylii and Quertii)