Default toolkits?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 15:06:37 CEST 2008

There is a discussion on the local LUG list about the OpenMoko phone
and the toolkits used. So far as I understand, the ETK, GTK, and Qt
toolkits will be available on the phone, with ETK being the default
toolkit used in the core phone UI.

Could someone please clue us in and correct me if I'm wrong, so that
we will know what we are facing in terms of localizing the device?
Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il