Is case design changing for GTA03?

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Sun Jun 8 07:28:11 CEST 2008

Am So  8. Juni 2008 schrieb rakshat hooja:
> > We also got a camera on GTA03.
> >
> > cheers
> > jOERG
> >

> Any specs of the camera.
This was a quote of a previous posting of another OM-engineer (Carsten IIRC).
Honestly I'm designing on the actual schematics and I have no idea yet about
any camera specs at all. As mentioned before: plans change rapidly
sometimes. ;-) And <quote> GTA03 is about evolution, not revolution</quote>

BTW the thread was/is about case design (which btw isn't my job anyway)

cheers
jOERG