QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sun Jun 8 18:58:15 CEST 2008

> we could just not ever even ask you guys and you get what you are
> given. too
> bad. no input at all. i've opened up the floor for input - but i'm
> trying to
> dig specific things out of it - not things that smell of"i just want
> higher
> specs". or keeping up with the joneses. i want real use case
> scenarios that
> make real sense. :)

This discussion starts to become quite boring. Isn't a single
potential customer who says
"I want it and I am willing to pay for it" enough? There have been
several here on this list,
if I remember correctly who expressed exactly that.

BTW: a use case doesn't say anything about required quality. It
describes a sequence of interactions
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_case). Sorry, but I can't disclaim
my academic history :)

Nikolaus