Landscape keyboard

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:34:34 CEST 2008

Interesting idea. There are some problems I see with it:
-The screen is very small so typing with two thumbs and trying to see
what you type gets difficult.
-When you type with two fingers, you happen to touch the screen with
both at once sometimes and with our resistive touchscreen that
registers a touch somewhere between the two touchpoints. Probably not
that much of a problem, though, because you get used to avoiding this.
I think it's something that should be tried, especially for a number
pad. For a full sized keyboard, the buttons get too small for thumbs.
I think the solution for full text input is one-finger-sliding.
(Quickwriting)

Ortwin