Click Feedback?

Roland Häder roland at mxchange.org
Tue Jun 10 19:32:39 CEST 2008

On Tuesday, 10. June 2008, arne anka wrote:
> > Opinions?
>
> my 2c: i hate those accoustic feedbacks.
Me, too! :)
> isn't it possible to use the vibration for that kind of feedback, if
> somebody likes it?
That will consume energy an drain the battery a lot. I don't know exactly how
much it consumes but vibration is not "for nothing". As I have noticed as a
regular user of regular cellphones when vibration / click feedback is turned
off your phone is around 1 to 2 days longer available. :) But maybe I can be
wrong here. :/

So for my choice: Leave it off. :) And it may be a noisy thing when you are
sitting in train and handling your phone. Argh! I don't like these
ring-tone-test-kiddies. :( And please don't add a loud-speaker. Or else these
kiddies will play their hip-hop/rap/what-ever-music very loud with that. :(

For me the FreeRunner is an organizer and phone and not a toy. :)

Okay, getting a little OT.

Roland

--
(GNU) PGP ID: 0x4D385570