Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:24:21 CEST 2008

What the hell?! Seems like a lot of people STILL don't get it:
The iPhone does NOT cost 199$.
It's a marketing lie. The actual price is 199$ + a two year contract.
That makes it probably closer to 1000$. The Neo is still very very
cheap compared to that, especially considering how few Neo phones are
being made at the moment.

Ortwin