No 3G for GTA03, 2G/EDGE only?

Robert Taylor robtaylor at tinsputnik.com
Tue Jun 10 21:57:01 CEST 2008

Andy Powell wrote:

> At some point we're going to start explaining to the folks at OM that we can't
> actually afford to buy every model they produce to help fund this
> evolution...  I really don't want to have a collection of interesting but
> ultimately useless devices - Let's face it the gta01 has issues the gta02 has
> issues, perhaps it *is* time for a revolution...

Let's face it, the iPhone has issues, Nokias have issues, Samsung has
issues ... blah blah blah.

Do you live on planet earth or some magical fairy land where you snap
your fingers and you get everything instantly?

It sure sounds like you aren't interested in the "openness" of the moko
but more of a consumer device ... yes / no?

I'm with you on the multitude of devices but sometimes you haveto try.
I think there may be far more creative ways to do this, say have one
phone with multiple addons so everyone is happy, but this too requires
one to try.

Rob