Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price - Things clear

john jptmoore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:54:40 CEST 2008

As someone who owns an unlocked iPhone I understand how 3) works on
the old iPhone. What is not clear is the deal on the new iPhone. The
reports are that the person who buys it will have to enter the
contract when they buy it. Note, this is different than 3). The
reality is we don't know for sure what will happen in the different
regions yet. Therefore it is not as clear as you state.

John.