Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

Jorge . sphairos at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:36:54 CEST 2008

Is what they always say, like microsoft saying their serial codes will not be hacked... but after one week someone finds a hack that activates the phone without AT&T and two weeks after you see unlocked phones in the street, i have no idea where the dealers get them, but you find the unlocked phones just a little more expensive than the phones in contract, and when the situation is out of control, Apple starts selling phones without contract... I am not guessing, it happened with the first generation of iPhones