Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

Piotr Duda openmoko at nemezis.eu
Wed Jun 11 02:41:58 CEST 2008

ian douglas pisze:
[...]
> For example, I pay $39.99/month for 450 daytime minutes and 5000
> evening/weekend minutes every month. I pay an additional $39.99 per
> month for an unlimited data plan. My total monthly cost is $79.98 plus
> taxes and fees, so let's round it up to $90 per month. Over the course
> of two years, my $90/month totals $2,160.

[...]
I cant believe that there is no cheaper plans when you are not buying
any phone with it? is this really a case? if it is so, blame your
operator/us mobile market/god or all of them... here in old Europe you
can buy plans which are significantly cheaper where you not buying
a new phone with it...