Font type and size was (QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03)

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:59:39 CEST 2008

If your current display is around 150dpi, you can see what QVGA would be
like with something like this:

xterm -fn '*-clean-*--6-*-c-40*' &

This will give you a terminal window with a 4x6 font cell (3x5 for
characters + 1px spacing).  Note that the automatic "smear bold" make this
font unreadable, but the non-bold works.

However, I would much prefer to use a larger font on a VGA-size display with
285dpi, like this:

xterm -fn '*-clean-med*--16-*-c-80-*' -fb '*-clean-bold*--16-*-c-80-*' &