SIM cards for Freerunner (was Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price)

ian douglas id at w98.us
Wed Jun 11 07:41:10 CEST 2008

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> when I went to get a sim card to use in my moko, I was
> unable to find one without getting a subsidized phone to go with it.

TMobile did this for me in about 15 minutes at one of their stores, and
I didn't even have my Neo with me at the time. I simply told them I had
an unlocked international GSM-capable phone and I just needed a SIM card
for it.

I'm sure AT&T would do the same if you simply walk into the store and
tell them you want to purchase a SIM card for an unlocked phone you
already own, and that you just want the SIM card.

-id