comparing Apples and Oranges $199 iPhone Freerunner GTA02

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:12:16 CEST 2008

Sigh. First off let me begin by saying I'm not comparing iPhone with
FreeRunner (but cud have since they both are... um.. smart phones! its quite
OK saying - apples with apples)
To those hyper-exasperated-over-comparison ppl, raving mad about subsidies,
even a $600 penalty struck iPhone is STILL a good deal.
Fanboys will still buy it and Techies will still stick to OM. End of story.

Oh.. and one apple to oranges comparison does come to my mind: comparing
FreeRunner with EeePC connected to a triband GSM modem.

Over and Out.

Rahul J