AW: Openmoko official resell partners

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Jun 11 16:46:07 CEST 2008

Hi all,
to clarify some questions you may have:

1. we work closely together with Trisoft so you will get your
Freerunner at approx. the same time (1-2 days) independently of where
you place(d) your order
2. the direct link is http://www.handheld-linux.com/wiki.php?page=Neo%20Freerunner
  (the server appears to be a little slow currently)
3. we currently do not take final orders but you can queue up by
placing a "Request", but you have not yet to pay
4. we accept major credit cards and IBAN bank transfer. If you have an
EU VAT registration number we can deduce the German VAT if you provide
correct details.
5. Requests will be processed on first come first served base as soon
as we have devices to ship. We will send you a mail when to pay and
complete the order.
6. we can ship worldwide, although that might not be reasonable for
you (quite high shipment cost and we have only the GTA02 EU version)

Nikolaus Schaller (the one who fights to keep VGA!)

Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.goldelico.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People