Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Wed Jun 11 21:22:18 CEST 2008

Ben Burdette wrote:
> Also, I hear that AT&T is charging 10$ more per month for iphones over
> their normal plan fees, and even more if you are a business user.

They raised the rate in general, even without picking a phone at
attwireless.com, you can still see the basic "unlimited data with
limited SMS" option is $30/month.

And yeah, they're charging business users $45/month for the same
"unlimited" data plan, because it will include sync'ing to MS Exchange
(like the Blackberry PDA's do), and the 50% premium is simply due to the
fact that the 'push' technology will use more bandwidth.

-id