Font type and size was (QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03)

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 11 21:51:15 CEST 2008

Thanks Dale, as David says it's this simply test makes the things very clear, whit bold there's is no way but as I said before this font on the freerunner can be used to previews, icons and a way to have various text files opens at time and intuit of what's about and then to work use the second one.