AW: Openmoko official resell partners

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Jun 11 21:57:59 CEST 2008

Am 11.06.2008 um 19:48 schrieb Adilson Oliveira:

> Dr.H.Nikolaus Schaller escreveu:
>
>> 6. we can ship worldwide, although that might not be reasonable for
>> you (quite high shipment cost and we have only the GTA02 EU version)
>>

> I wasn't aware that there are different versions depending on your
> location. Is the difference just the GSM frequency (850 vs 900MHz)?

There are two different versions:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo_FreeRunner_GTA02_Hardware
(go to the bootom line "Certification").

850/1800/1900 Band
900/1800/1900 Band

Both operate worldwide but each one is more flexible in its main
location since networks
service only two out of the four frequencies.

We have choosen to have only the EU version in our shop.

BR,
Nikolaus