No 3G for GTA03, 2G/EDGE only?

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 04:12:45 CEST 2008

Dismal.  although AT&T is currently scurrying to significantly upgrade their
3G network in order to support iPhone 2.0.

http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=4800&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=25146

I don't think TMobile currently uses 3G.  I barely even got EDGE coverage
from Tmobile when I left the States last month.  Only when in major markets.