Openmoko official resell partners

Rob Wood rob at truebox.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 13:26:10 CEST 2008

The £272 price from TrueBox does indeed include UK shipping and VAT
together all the other incidental charges/costs that we have to cover in
addition to the base price of the Freerunner.

The Freerunner "kit" we will be supplying will contain all the addition
items only included with the 10 pack shipments from Openmoko.

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen wrote:
> On 6/11/08, Kyle Gordon <kyle at lodge.glasgownet.com> wrote:
>
>> Harry Tsai wrote:
>>
>>> UK
>>> TrueBox Technologies - http://www.TrueBox.co.uk  Mr. Rob wood
>>>
>> £272 delivered to anywhere in the UK...
>>
>> http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2008-April/015080.html
>> says it's $399, from the US presumably. At the current exchange rate
>> that's £203... I think I can get it shipped across from the US for less
>> than £70....
>>

> If that price include VAT, it is not that bad.

Rob Wood
TrueBox Technologies - http://www.TrueBox.co.uk
T: 0845 8692190   F: 0709 2117048   DDI: 01908 268903