Why not use votation system?

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:06:47 CEST 2008

Hi

Di didn't say that decisions must to be taken in democratic way. I said
only that OM can, from time to time, and only when he need, to open a
votation on:

We must to do something how you prefer?

1. In way A
2. In way B
3. I don't matter
4. In way A and in way B

Than, in the end, OM is not forced to do how it was votated. Is only to
know the opinion of the people.
The same thing like when it was for speaker jacket.
In every case it is only an idea.