Why not use forum

Hugo Mills hugo-om at carfax.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 12:02:15 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 09:21:46AM +0200, arne anka wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 03:46:12 +0200, <wim.delvaux at adaptiveplanet.com> wrote:
> >  Also i do not know if rss has thread
> > processing ?
>
> i don't think so, but considering how many mails are out-of-thread (i see
> a lot of them, when i switch to thread view), i am not sure whether it is
> a such a shortcoming.

   The version of mutt I use has a patch (it's in Debian) that allows
you to break threads, and to reconnect broken ones. On the odd
occasion where I care about following a thread, it's come out very
useful.

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
   --- To an Englishman, 100 miles is a long way;  to an American, ---