QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

enaut enaut.w at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:13:57 CEST 2008

> True...someone mentioned a month view for a calendar with a meaningful
> amount of content as a use case for a higher resolution screen, but on
> a three-inch display, you're not getting any significant amount of
> data across without a magnifying glass.
I'm feeling reminded of those creditcard sized poket calendars we have
in germany. on those you have got the calendar information of a whole
year + the Information of hollidays and other special days. land
everything is readable and pretty clear to read. so the size is not the
problem. but rather the resollution as well as the clearness of the display.