Why not use foru

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 13 22:28:46 CEST 2008

Am Fr  13. Juni 2008 schrieb arne anka:
> >> Plus, forums usually have provisions for storage and selective
> >> notifications.
> >
> > you mail client doesn't store your email? wow! :)
> >

> do you store everry mail?

No, kmail does (since I managed to do pop3-alike msg-retrieving over imap.
IMAP SUCKS)

> as somebody said, the signal/noise-ratio here is rather bad (and i know,
> this thread is adding to it), take the iphone-prices and -plans thread(s),
> so there's a lot of mails one would delete -- but still sometimes you

You're DELETING mails? Fella, get you a decent harddisk! Not worth the
electric energy and keyboard wear.

> know, you read something in a amil long deleted and need to find it again.

Your fault. Just too bad. If you delete, you should know what you do.
I just go do a sweep search over my mail archive.