OT: Nokia expects open source developers to accept things like DRM, commercial IP rights, and SIM locks.

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 13 23:52:39 CEST 2008

Well, here can be a lot of arguments but to sumarize: Open-source movement is not a "beast" that need to be educated to not bite his precious market with his pretty lucrative rules.

Maybe they don't understand, that we are individuals like them just this,   but I don't know the rest of you but I'm here not to obey any rule, I'm here because a group of people (a very smart and lovely people, all of you) have an Idea and make it public and said "hey there! we want to make this if you like come and participate." So I have saw and I like it.
I have no feel of being part of a beast, well maybe a part of a penguin  but a very smart and also educated penguin, so if some one wants to spend time in implement something like this I will remove it from my system as soon as  it comes with this from factory, when it was unable or harder enough to not worth it  to remove from the system I will not be interested any more. But I'm pretty sure this is barelly imposible to happen here.

So or this people doesn't really realize what open/free(as free as freedom) software means or they really realize and doesn't really knows how to manage it.

But to be a group of hobbist as (sure some of this tied brilliant people) think we are we are not doing bad at all ;) , the open movement has grow and grow since it creation and even this tied people must understand about continous grows and exponential  functions... pure maths

Please all of those who were tie and like it  don't be offended once upon a time I have to where them and some of them where cool , but seems the political about this has relaxed in the corp. where I work and I have not to use them any more, don't like to have a rope arround my neck (a precious  metafore ,isn't it?)

So at the end the mail has become larger than I imagine, to summarize this penguin is very hard to domesticate ,