When it will be possible to buy OpenMoko?

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat Jun 14 23:34:57 CEST 2008

SMT is running. This means printed circuit boards are being produced daily.

Then, the circuit boards are being assembled into phones. This means the
plastic casing is being mounted
As well as other bits and pieces.

Then the phones are tested. Then they are packed and shipped.

So figure, assembly is going to start in the week of june 16, pack and ship
by june 23
Arrive and clear customs by july 1.

Hey 4th of july sale! Sorry american bias. But I'd figure early july.