Why not use votation system?

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 10:24:30 CEST 2008

Hi Steve

I think I was a bit mis-understood.

I didn't told that all the decisions must to be took with a votation
system! If we would do so I think we will not have a phone, but a microwave.

My idea was only: when Openmoko has to take a decision between two
equivalent solution and WANT to know the opinions of the comunity to use
a votation system. But only for opinion asked by OM, like it was for the
audio jacket.

And in every case must to be clear that also if the votation say "choose
A" the final decision must to be tooken by OM, because you must to
invest on it.

I hope I clarified something :)