Invisible Shield

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 16 10:12:36 CEST 2008

On 16 Jun 2008, at 01:35, Ajit Natarajan wrote:
> Joerg Reisenweber wrote the following in response to my post:
>> Hey, Ajit.
>> I already told you they shall apply directly by using their official
>> office
>> address, so we have some guarantee they intend to do some useful
> thing > and
>> will send back the device. Please don't nag.
>> /jOERG
>
> So, I'm guessing that he is taking care of this.

jOERG's message sounded to me like he was waiting for Invisible
Shield to get in touch with him.

Whatever.

I hope that one way or the other this'll get sorted. It'd be really
nice to have the protecter already when my Freerunner arrives, so
that it gets covered from new & remains pristine.

I haven't tried this invisible shield thingy, but it does look the
bee's knees. I already have screen protectors on my DS-Lite and my
PSP, but I would probably have bought the Invisible Shield instead,
if I'd known about it.

Stroller.