handwriting recognition?

Jacob Peterson jacobp at iastate.edu
Tue Jun 17 19:25:49 CEST 2008

A quick search of my list archive found this:

"On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 2:38 AM, David Lefty Schlesinger <
lefty at access-company.com> wrote:
Graffiti (as it pertains to handwriting systems) is a registered trademark
of ACCESS Systems Americas, not a generic term; you want to find some
alternate terminology.

Sorry, gotta point it out, it's part of my job..."