When it will be possible to buy OpenMoko?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Jun 17 21:07:56 CEST 2008

We've had for some time a limited number of what we call "Early Access"
units. These are basically spares from our pre-production runs, which
we've made available to those who urgently need Freerunners for their
special projects. A few university projects fell into this category, and
thus were able to purchase these "Early Access" units.

There is nothing different about these units relative to those that will
ship once we open the store, except perhaps for the version of software
on them.

Since the number of these "Early Access" units is very limited, anyone
who needs one will have to convince Steve of this.

Michael