openmoko and pci express voice modems

Matt Flax flatmax at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 01:12:46 CEST 2008

I see,

What I am really trying to do is to have as close to an all in one
convergence as possible.
So take a small EEEPC like laptop, put the voice modem into it and there you
have it ... phone, music player, video player, upgradeable memory, a mini
computer with full QWERTY keys and so on ...

Is it perhaps simpler to connect an openmoko device to a mini laptop ? Is it
possible to route openmoko device audio through a laptop?

thanks
Matt

http://www.flatmaxstudios.com